I know that this is a little off my usual topic, but I wanted to get a plug in for how great Jotform is as an RSVP tool for smaller events. It allows you to build a form, automatically send the attendee a confirmation note, receive the info by email and, best of all, it aggregates all the RSVPs in a spreadsheet so you don’t have to copy and paste from the emails. It’s frée up to a point and then their rates are fair for bigger needs. Check them out at www.Jotform.com
Get Milo’s e-zine in your inbox!
- What Jimmy Buffet Teaches Us About Authenticity
- Jotform is a great way to take RSVPs!
- “Why is the mirror NOT our friend, when it comes to speaking?”
- “My Q&A ruined my speech!”
- How can I get out of this speech?
- Meeting today? Uh-oh!
- Even funnier ‘cuz it’s true!
- Improvising? In business? C’mon…
- Get Milo’s free eZine with speaking and business tips (4-6x a year)
- Zoom Humor for today