Presentation SkillsThe Speech on Public Speaking
“Public Speaking: Get A’s, Not Zzzzzz’s!”
Learn to be prepared, polished, and powerful whenever you speak!
Good presentation skills can have a huge payoff. Whether it shows up in good teamwork, loyal leadership, sharp sales work, or remarkable customer service, solid communication skills can make or break organizational goals. We’ve all walked out of a meeting thinking, “Shoot, I just didn’t get all of that…and I need that info!” What is the cost of that? And it’s so preventable with the right tools and a little effort!
The ability to hold an audience’s attention, inform them accurately, and potentially persuade them is paramount in effective business. Let’s start fresh and learn how to do this!
As you learn more about public speaking skills, you’ll enjoy a fun, well-rounded, experiential program, featuring highlights from Milo’s book by the same name.
With his light-hearted approach, teaching more from story than lecture, areas covered will include:
- Using stories to teach more effectively than instruction
- Letting your body be a tool to create images
- The 7 ways to apply vocal variety
- The kick-butt structure that grabs attention and holds it
- Tips on preventing audience drift and distress
- Q&A ideas to ease the stress and yield success
And you’ll enjoy your time with Milo so much that all this actionable learning will feel like a bonus!