Team BuildingA fun group workshop using improv
Strengthen your team communication while developing a greater sense of community in your staff…all through the fun of improv team building games!
Life isn’t rehearsed; it’s improvisation! How we handle the bumps in the road and the way they make us feel… that shouldn’t be left to chance.
Welcome to TEAMprovising, the event where we play with how we cope with what comes next – anticipated or not!
Challenge, fumble, and laugh your way through the cooperative fun and team sharing that are the backbone of our games. We’ll be maximizing our strengths and chuckling at our differences as we work through it together. You’re set for some entertaining learning with some seriously funny lessons!
How does TEAMprovising help?
What are TEAMprovising’s “ABC’s of organizational success”?
Accept the ideas of others
Build on what our situation gives us
Develop rapport with clients
Focus for shared attention
Generate leadership and creative solutions
Handle unexpected obstacles
What are the 5 C’s of teamwork in TEAMprovising?
What outcomes do you hear after TEAMprovising?
Here’s what it comes down to:
- Day by day, our co-workers are our second family.
- Most of us have as little choice in who they are as we had in our first family.
- And we have even LESS control about who we’re paired with for clients.
- So the key is finding our way to really liking working with them
- If time and effort with our teammates and customers feels good, we’re more likely to give good-natured support to one another when asked.
- Within a tight second family, we’re likely to offer support before it is even requested.
- Data shows that we achieve better work in such an setting, use fewer sick and personal days, and reach higher client satisfaction.
- Staff who enjoy each other resolve conflicts better, avoiding the need for management intervention or even legal action.
- Staff who enjoy their team and their employer relationship hang up on headhunters and don’t float their resumes, saving you big bucks in lost knowledge, hiring effort, and re-training.
These are the kind of feedback we’ve gotten about TEAMprovising since 2000. TEAMprovising is an investment in your team staying with you and working well together.
And unlike many other team building companies, whether they use improv or not, there’s no turnover here. For close to two decades, every TEAMprovising event at IMPROVentures has been led by Milo himself.
Contact us to see to learn more about creating an event for you!