Leadership Coach Marcia Reynolds (www.Covisioning.com) at today’s meeting of San Diego Professional Coaches Alliance shared this slide (shared with permission). It’s fine to feel nervous or scared about speaking. It’s not okay to stop yourself from doing so because of that fear. What a lost opportunity if you do! And coaching helps transform that fear into excitement!
Get Milo’s e-zine in your inbox!
- “My Q&A ruined my speech!”
- How can I get out of this speech?
- Meeting today? Uh-oh!
- Even funnier ‘cuz it’s true!
- Improvising? In business? C’mon…
- Get Milo’s free eZine with speaking and business tips (4-6x a year)
- Zoom Humor for today
- What We LOSE When We Plan and Analyze
- When “Vocal Variety” can change what you mean/meant to say
- Move past your gut feelings and fear; don’t let them BE your reaction