Leadership Coach Marcia Reynolds (www.Covisioning.com) at today’s meeting of San Diego Professional Coaches Alliance shared this slide (shared with permission). It’s fine to feel nervous or scared about speaking. It’s not okay to stop yourself from doing so because of that fear. What a lost opportunity if you do! And coaching helps transform that fear into excitement!
Get Milo’s e-zine in your inbox!
- Move past your gut feelings and fear; don’t let them BE your reaction
- Business/Life Tip of the Day: Should we “Always be positive?”
- Milo interviewed about his “side hustle” – FreshenYourPhoto.com
- Bernie’s got good reading taste!
- Speaking Tip of the Day – On nerves
- Zoom tip #6: Avoiding full screen mode being forced on you
- Zoom tip #5: Creating a simple, convenient background
- Whew! Made it! May our 2021 be easier, more prosperous, and a cultural renaissance!
- Love seeing a past client who’s so good…and so right!
- Bonus characters in your Linked-In description!