Zoom tip of the day: Does it drive you nuts that every time someone shares their screen you’re thrown into full screen mode whether you want it or not? You can control that now. (1) On the zoom login screen (shown right), go to the Settings gear icon. (2) Choose Share Screen, and say “Maintain current size”. Much nicer!
Get Milo’s e-zine in your inbox!
- What Jimmy Buffet Teaches Us About Authenticity
- Jotform is a great way to take RSVPs!
- “Why is the mirror NOT our friend, when it comes to speaking?”
- “My Q&A ruined my speech!”
- How can I get out of this speech?
- Meeting today? Uh-oh!
- Even funnier ‘cuz it’s true!
- Improvising? In business? C’mon…
- Get Milo’s free eZine with speaking and business tips (4-6x a year)
- Zoom Humor for today