Zoom tip of the day: Does it drive you nuts that every time someone shares their screen you’re thrown into full screen mode whether you want it or not? You can control that now. (1) On the zoom login screen (shown right), go to the Settings gear icon. (2) Choose Share Screen, and say “Maintain current size”. Much nicer!
Get Milo’s e-zine in your inbox!
- Meeting today? Uh-oh!
- Even funnier ‘cuz it’s true!
- Improvising? In business? C’mon…
- Get Milo’s free eZine with speaking and business tips (4-6x a year)
- Zoom Humor for today
- What We LOSE When We Plan and Analyze
- When “Vocal Variety” can change what you mean/meant to say
- Move past your gut feelings and fear; don’t let them BE your reaction
- Business/Life Tip of the Day: Should we “Always be positive?”
- Milo interviewed about his “side hustle” – FreshenYourPhoto.com