Zoom tip of the day: Does it drive you nuts that every time someone shares their screen you’re thrown into full screen mode whether you want it or not? You can control that now. (1) On the zoom login screen (shown right), go to the Settings gear icon. (2) Choose Share Screen, and say “Maintain current size”. Much nicer!
Get Milo’s e-zine in your inbox!
- Speaking Tip of the Day – On nerves
- Zoom tip #6: Avoiding full screen mode being forced on you
- Zoom tip #5: Creating a simple, convenient background
- Whew! Made it! May our 2021 be easier, more prosperous, and a cultural renaissance!
- Love seeing a past client who’s so good…and so right!
- Bonus characters in your Linked-In description!
- Foggy glasses from masking? Three surgeon suggestions:
- Zoom Tip: For a closer, zoomed in image, turn off HD
- Milo on podcast: Dan Janal’s “Write Your Book in a Flash”
- Using two ring lights for a great, inexpensive remote webcam solution