Zoom tip of the day: Toggling off the “Enable HD” option was like zooming the camera in about 20%! I get to be a bigger part of the screen now instead of more curtain over my head…and furniture sometimes showing on the sidelines! NOTE: This only works when you use the free Zoom software, not the link to a browser where it gives you almost no options. I highly recommend using real Zoom over a browser.
Get Milo’s e-zine in your inbox!
- Foggy glasses from masking? Three surgeon suggestions:
- Zoom Tip: For a closer, zoomed in image, turn off HD
- Milo on podcast: Dan Janal’s “Write Your Book in a Flash”
- Using two ring lights for a great, inexpensive remote webcam solution
- The So-Called Phobia of Public Speaking (subtitle: Fear of Public Speaking Is Rational!)
- The video referenced previously about Milo being a Certified Virtual Speaker
- Milo receives qualification from eSpeakers as “Certified Virtual Speaker”
- Zoom Tip of the Day #3: Camera Height
- Zoom tip of the day: Get real!
- Speaking Tip of the Day: Photo by Webcam Lens