Zoom tip of the day: Toggling off the “Enable HD” option was like zooming the camera in about 20%! I get to be a bigger part of the screen now instead of more curtain over my head…and furniture sometimes showing on the sidelines! NOTE: This only works when you use the free Zoom software, not the link to a browser where it gives you almost no options. I highly recommend using real Zoom over a browser.
Get Milo’s e-zine in your inbox!
- “My Q&A ruined my speech!”
- How can I get out of this speech?
- Meeting today? Uh-oh!
- Even funnier ‘cuz it’s true!
- Improvising? In business? C’mon…
- Get Milo’s free eZine with speaking and business tips (4-6x a year)
- Zoom Humor for today
- What We LOSE When We Plan and Analyze
- When “Vocal Variety” can change what you mean/meant to say
- Move past your gut feelings and fear; don’t let them BE your reaction