Zoom tip of the day: Toggling off the “Enable HD” option was like zooming the camera in about 20%! I get to be a bigger part of the screen now instead of more curtain over my head…and furniture sometimes showing on the sidelines! NOTE: This only works when you use the free Zoom software, not the link to a browser where it gives you almost no options. I highly recommend using real Zoom over a browser.
Get Milo’s e-zine in your inbox!
- Milo interviewed about his “side hustle” – FreshenYourPhoto.com
- Bernie’s got good reading taste!
- Speaking Tip of the Day – On nerves
- Zoom tip #6: Avoiding full screen mode being forced on you
- Zoom tip #5: Creating a simple, convenient background
- Whew! Made it! May our 2021 be easier, more prosperous, and a cultural renaissance!
- Love seeing a past client who’s so good…and so right!
- Bonus characters in your Linked-In description!
- Foggy glasses from masking? Three surgeon suggestions:
- Zoom Tip: For a closer, zoomed in image, turn off HD