If you ever take flash drives anywhere, they can be left behind or fall out of a pocket. I recommend always creating a top level folder like below. That way, if someone finds it and plugs it in to be able to figure out who owns it, they can quickly see the answer and don’t have to go through any other private documents to get it back to you. The ~ at the beginning keeps it at the top alphabetically. Of course, this is in addition to sticking an actual label on the drive! I’ve just had those fall off over time. The folder name is something that stays permanently, if the label comes off.
Get Milo’s e-zine in your inbox!
- Get Milo’s free eZine with speaking and business tips (4-6x a year)
- Zoom Humor for today
- What We LOSE When We Plan and Analyze
- When “Vocal Variety” can change what you mean/meant to say
- Move past your gut feelings and fear; don’t let them BE your reaction
- Business/Life Tip of the Day: Should we “Always be positive?”
- Milo interviewed about his “side hustle” – FreshenYourPhoto.com
- Bernie’s got good reading taste!
- Speaking Tip of the Day – On nerves
- Zoom tip #6: Avoiding full screen mode being forced on you