If you ever take flash drives anywhere, they can be left behind or fall out of a pocket. I recommend always creating a top level folder like below. That way, if someone finds it and plugs it in to be able to figure out who owns it, they can quickly see the answer and don’t have to go through any other private documents to get it back to you. The ~ at the beginning keeps it at the top alphabetically. Of course, this is in addition to sticking an actual label on the drive! I’ve just had those fall off over time. The folder name is something that stays permanently, if the label comes off.
Get Milo’s e-zine in your inbox!
- What Jimmy Buffet Teaches Us About Authenticity
- Jotform is a great way to take RSVPs!
- “Why is the mirror NOT our friend, when it comes to speaking?”
- “My Q&A ruined my speech!”
- How can I get out of this speech?
- Meeting today? Uh-oh!
- Even funnier ‘cuz it’s true!
- Improvising? In business? C’mon…
- Get Milo’s free eZine with speaking and business tips (4-6x a year)
- Zoom Humor for today