If you ever take flash drives anywhere, they can be left behind or fall out of a pocket. I recommend always creating a top level folder like below. That way, if someone finds it and plugs it in to be able to figure out who owns it, they can quickly see the answer and don’t have to go through any other private documents to get it back to you. The ~ at the beginning keeps it at the top alphabetically. Of course, this is in addition to sticking an actual label on the drive! I’ve just had those fall off over time. The folder name is something that stays permanently, if the label comes off.
Get Milo’s e-zine in your inbox!
- Milo interviewed about his “side hustle” – FreshenYourPhoto.com
- Bernie’s got good reading taste!
- Speaking Tip of the Day – On nerves
- Zoom tip #6: Avoiding full screen mode being forced on you
- Zoom tip #5: Creating a simple, convenient background
- Whew! Made it! May our 2021 be easier, more prosperous, and a cultural renaissance!
- Love seeing a past client who’s so good…and so right!
- Bonus characters in your Linked-In description!
- Foggy glasses from masking? Three surgeon suggestions:
- Zoom Tip: For a closer, zoomed in image, turn off HD