Speaking tip of the day: Don’t worry about totally conquering your nerves. Few ever really do altogether and it’s good to have that energy to draw upon. As I told someone today: “It’s really okay to secretly have butterflies in your stomach. Just don’t let them fly out!”
Get Milo’s e-zine in your inbox!
- “My Q&A ruined my speech!”
- How can I get out of this speech?
- Meeting today? Uh-oh!
- Even funnier ‘cuz it’s true!
- Improvising? In business? C’mon…
- Get Milo’s free eZine with speaking and business tips (4-6x a year)
- Zoom Humor for today
- What We LOSE When We Plan and Analyze
- When “Vocal Variety” can change what you mean/meant to say
- Move past your gut feelings and fear; don’t let them BE your reaction