Speaking tip of the day: Don’t worry about totally conquering your nerves. Few ever really do altogether and it’s good to have that energy to draw upon. As I told someone today: “It’s really okay to secretly have butterflies in your stomach. Just don’t let them fly out!”
Get Milo’s e-zine in your inbox!
- Get Milo’s free eZine with speaking and business tips (4-6x a year)
- Zoom Humor for today
- What We LOSE When We Plan and Analyze
- When “Vocal Variety” can change what you mean/meant to say
- Move past your gut feelings and fear; don’t let them BE your reaction
- Business/Life Tip of the Day: Should we “Always be positive?”
- Milo interviewed about his “side hustle” – FreshenYourPhoto.com
- Bernie’s got good reading taste!
- Speaking Tip of the Day – On nerves
- Zoom tip #6: Avoiding full screen mode being forced on you