Speaking tip of the day: Don’t worry about totally conquering your nerves. Few ever really do altogether and it’s good to have that energy to draw upon. As I told someone today: “It’s really okay to secretly have butterflies in your stomach. Just don’t let them fly out!”
Get Milo’s e-zine in your inbox!
- Milo interviewed about his “side hustle” – FreshenYourPhoto.com
- Bernie’s got good reading taste!
- Speaking Tip of the Day – On nerves
- Zoom tip #6: Avoiding full screen mode being forced on you
- Zoom tip #5: Creating a simple, convenient background
- Whew! Made it! May our 2021 be easier, more prosperous, and a cultural renaissance!
- Love seeing a past client who’s so good…and so right!
- Bonus characters in your Linked-In description!
- Foggy glasses from masking? Three surgeon suggestions:
- Zoom Tip: For a closer, zoomed in image, turn off HD