For every coaching client you introduce or refer to me who books an initial consultation and then invests in at least three hours coaching with me, you personally earn a free 30 minutes of my coaching time which you can use for:
- reviewing past concepts to keep them fresh or implement in new ways
- trying out more recent programs that have come up
- introducing speaking concepts we didn’t get to in our previous sessions
- having me review and suggest improvements to your current PowerPoint slides
- bouncing business/marketing ideas off me
Thank you! I’d be happy to work with you again if the need ever arises and I look forward to meeting those you send my way!
PS: If you have no interest in further coaching but would like to use credits another way, I’m also open to applying credits toward photo editing/restoration, if the job can be done in under 30 minutes. I do this through my other business; see FreshenYourPhoto.com if you don’t know about that! Lots of examples on the website, but here’s a few to give you an idea:
For more on Milo Shapiro and IMPROVentures’ keynotes, team building and entertainment using improvisation, visit MiloShapiro.com.