Two minute welcome from Milo Shapiro, speaking coach
[Note: “Zoom” coaching is highly effective! Great during the health crisis or if you’re outside San Diego]
Develop skills that will make your material and delivery powerful.
Hold Listener Attention
Captivate audiences with your words, tone, ideas, and presence.
Master Your Material
Discover new approaches for better organization, rehearsal, and impact.
Move Past the Fear
Gain comfort in newfound confidence, transforming anxiety into excitement.
Already excited to get started?
Convey your message, feeling “Prepared, Polished and Powerful,” to achieve greater success in all live and remote speaking you do
Develop public speaking skills in:
- Effective wording
- Easy, controlled pacing
- Eye contact
- Voice usage
- Body language
- Using high and low status
- PowerPoints that fascinate
- Finding your own natural style
(no more speaker clones!)
- Holding attention in Zoom sessions
And in the process, discover how to:
- Speak off the cuff when need be
- Build upon what others are saying
- Brainstorm creatively
- Find freedom of thought and action